EXPOBOL – In Washington D.C. in 2018, the Andina Magazine and a group of entrepreneurs held the first Bolivian Exhibition Fair Conference, Expobol, where exhibitors from various field met: design, commerce, culture, construction, art, technology, folklore, literature and a wide variety of participants who had a business meeting at the Professional Tender Center in the city of Fairfax, Virginia, which people from different parts of the country and from abroad attended.
PLAN – The success during the first Expo Fair was thanks to the following communication strategies for an effective dissemination of the event. We also had the participation of various institutions and organizations.
• Support from the Embassy of Bolivia
• Participation of the Bolivian Consulate
• Participation of the Bolivian American Chamber of Commerce of New York
• Dissemination of the event electronically to 7,000 members of these organizations
• An agreement with the tri-state radio stations such as El Zol 97.5 FM, Mega 97.9 FM, Radio Unida 920 AM, La Nueva 98.7 FM, and The Chief 720 AM
• Television commercials through programs which broadcast on Univision and Telemundo
• The diffusion of the 2019 event will be electronically
• Through the acquisition of advertising packages paid on Facebook for mass dissemination to the interested public
• Strategic publication of projects on social networks
• The distribution of flyers and information regarding EXPOBOL through direct digital and physical mail
EXPOBOL - The second Bolivian Expedition Fair Conference is to be held in the United States of America. A business meeting of industry, commerce, technology, folklore, gastronomy, construction, and real estate where seminars will be given; training workshops with panelists and expert speakers. Round-tables for business to be conducted will be part of this event and will serve as a place to enjoy the large Bolivian cultural expedition.
HEADQUARTERS– The administrative offices are located at 944 South Wakefield Street, suite 104 in Arlington, State of Virginia, zip code 22204 and telephones, (703) 867 4949 – (571) 277 2772 – (703) 980 7848 - (571) 232 6737
SUPPORT– As the second event of this style and magnitude, many organizations, institutions, businesses, people and volunteers have committed themselves again to support, participate and cooperate, and help work with the same enthusiasm and high expectations among the Bolivian community residing in the United States and the national territories.